From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Ruckdashel
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 1:03 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] 58 Ply Power brake conversion

I used a AAJ disc brake conversion kit on my '58 Belevdere.It is a manual
brake setup. I don't have the stopping power that I feel I should. So I am
considering converting it to power brakes.
Has any body done this conversion?
Does anybody know of a company that sells a power brake conversion kit for
57-59 Forwrad Look cars?
Or are there junk yard parts that I could use? ie from a Volarie/Aspen or
other M body.

I tried Master Power Brakes in Mooresville NC and they weren't even
intrested in discussing it. They do have a 65-70 A, B, E body conversion
package. But I don't know if that would work.

I hope someone out there has an answer on this one, cause I sure would hate
to have to go back to front drums.
Thanks in advance for your help   Jim
58 Belvedere Sport Coupe

Jim Ruckdashel