[FWDLK] Studded snow tires

Studded Snow Tires are still not necessarily common, but not unusual here in New Mexico, and I've often seen (heard) them going down the street in Colorado, as well.  I am guessing that the reason for their continued popularity in New Mexico is that although snowy and icy weather happens often enough in this neck of the woods, it doesn't restrict traffic for long enough to warrant the cost of excessive snow removal equipment.  So those who need to go, and don't want to drive with chains, studs help a lot.

My 2¢ worth.

Mike Higgins, who has experienced using a stud gun to install studs, and a pliers to remove them.
1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe