[FWDLK] 1957 Chrysler 300C short block

Hello....
I have decided to sell the extra 1957 300C engine I have. It
is a newly rebuilt short block with stock compression height
cast pistons. It has been magnafluxed and bored to .080 over
and the crank is .010/.010. It has also been dynamically
balanced. One of the cylinders had been scored badly and was
re-sleeved during the rebuild. It is the A1 block and the
serial number is 3NE57-2903. It was just completed in
February. I wanted to let this list and the Chrysler 300
list have an opportunity at it before putting it on Ebay. If
I put it on ebay, I am going to have a $2900 reserve on it
with a BUY IT NOW price of $3500. I would entertain offers
somewhere in that range.

Please let me know if you have interest. If not, I will be
putting it on Ebay on Sunday.

Thanks
George