Re: [FWDLK] 413 A/C Idler Pulley Replacement

Re: [FWDLK] 413 A/C Idler Pulley Replacement

Hi Gang,

Before anyone else comes across another mentally challenged Parts Counter
Person who says that the ³nut² is 1 number short tell them to add a zero, as
in 0, before the number as follows:

#0271502 Nut Hex

Thanks to all,
Tony