[FWDLK] Build Sheets from Chrysler Historical

[FWDLK] Build Sheets from Chrysler Historical

Hello Everyone.  I know this has been discussed before....but, what
information will be gleaned from sending the vin numbers to chrysler on our cars for
the purpose of obtaining a build sheet??  Will this tell us the original engine,
options, paint, trans. and diff., etc???  Just how detailed will the info.
be???  Thanks in advance!  Oh, the weather here in N.O. is sunny and 60's during
the day 50's at night...almost forgot. George..57 Imperial Crown South, 57
Ply. Conv., (2) 58 Ply Belv. 2 d hdtps.