Re: [FWDLK] Paint it Black/Love is Gray

Maybe the gray for DeSotos' stopped after '55, but the gray-green etc. under trunk, hood and under carriage stayed with the Plymouths till at least '58.

Marv Raguse sent me an e-mail and said that the paint process and/or the name of the mixture of paints was "equisheen."  I have the note that Marv sent at home in my garage.  It doesn't help because I'm in FL for the month of March.
John Paxos
Usually in Oakland, NJ but now in Jupiter, FL.