[FWDLK] I WAS JUST WONDERING???????

 Ron and List,  Well, we all know a whole lot of 57-58 Furys have been
converted over to the aluminum sport tone trim....thanks to Christine.  Now, I'm not
bashing anyone for doing this to their cars.  This is their business. I doubt
that they would lie and say that their car is a Belvedere though, when
selling it.  My whole point is simply an ethical and moral responsibility of
everyone to represent what they truly have....especially at sale time.   As far as
changing convertibles to hardtops........that's a good one Ron  : ) , but, I'm
sure some customizers out there have done just that.   George....57 Plymouth
Conv., 57 Imperial Crown Southampton, (2) 58 Plymouth 2 door hardtops.