[FWDLK] Differential seals and torque wrench

[FWDLK] Differential seals and torque wrench

There is apparently a difference of opinion about the troque on the Pinion Yoke
when replacing the nut.  Although there are some variances about torque values,
I belive it is important to note the an Air Impact Wrench should never be used
on a Pinion Nut, either to remove it or to replace it.  The pinion Bearing can,
and will likely be damaged if an Air Impact wrench is used.  Please don't do
it.

Of course, as with all good mechanics, we will each decide when the exception
comes up........

Mike Higgins
1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe