[FWDLK] 57 Plymouth brake issue

I've got one for the list that maybe someone can pinpoint the answer for
me.....

I recently acquired another '57 Belvedere.  When the car has set for a
couple of days, the front wheel on the passenger side tends to grab, and
sometimes locks. Occasionally the driver side will pull, but not as bad.
Once you apply the brakes a few times, they work fine thereafter.

The front cylinders appear fine and clean, no leaking fluid. One
cylinder is new. The front brakes have been adjusted.  She shoes are
clean with no fluid or grease evident.  My mechanic can find no
problems.  The hoses appear to be good, and fluid does not appear to be
restricted.  The rear brakes work fine, and as I mentioned, after
working the brakes a few times, the grabbing, pulling goes away and the
brakes work without complaint.

Should I replace the hoses?  Does the problem lie somewhere else?  Any
suggestions greatly appreciated!!

Stopped short in Hannibal, MO