Re: [FWDLK] 57 Plymouth brake issue

As I'm sure others will post, replace the hoses. Even if they're not
the problem, they will be. If they have any or unknown age on them,
replace.
Inside, they rubber deteriorates and some will come loose. it will hang
down and while the fluid will go pasty with pressure, the return is
blocked. acts like a flapper valve.

Good luck and let us know, Ray Jones