Re: [FWDLK] Flocking Roof-rail Weatherstrips

Re: [FWDLK] Flocking Roof-rail Weatherstrips

In order to get my rear quarter windows to work correctly, I lube the
channel with graphite lock lubricant.  The alcohol from the lubricant dries
very quickly, leaving the graphite behind.  The graphite sticks great on the
rubber, but does not smear on the window frame chrome.

It works very well, and it's cheap.  I lube them about twice a summer.

-Dave