[FWDLK] Sap

Hello List,

That’s both my problem and what I feel like.  I took my 57 Dodge CRL  to a show last weekend, and parked in under a lovely shade tree to keep it out of the heat.  Three hours later I regretted it, since the hood, top and trunk were covered with tiny little dots of sap that hardened like pebbles.   Since I just cleaned and waxed her, short of doing that all over again, does anybody have a remedy to get rid of this sap  without damaging the finish?

Thanks,

Tony in Idaho