[FWDLK] power steering return hose

Ok okay !!! I drove 27 miles to the NAPA warehouse today, bought 7-1207, came home and put it on because:

[a] I want to make you all happy;
[b] you just might be right;
[c] I don't want to hear 'I told you so' if/when I turn my car into a shish kabob.

Anyway, I do thank everyone on this list for keeping me 'honest' and keeping the car on the road. 7-1207 is definitely the right return hose and 7-1108 is about as close as possible to the pressure hose.

--Roger van Hoy, Washougal, WA, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '42 DeSoto, '66 Plymouth, '41 Dodge