Re: [FWDLK] Auxiliary elecrtic fuel pump

Re: [FWDLK] Auxiliary elecrtic fuel pump

It probably takes the same number of crankshaft revolutions to get oil pressure either way, oil circulation will take place quicker at idle rpms than at cranking speed. I'd rather have it start right away and save wear and tear on the starter/ring gear.

Mike