Re: [FWDLK] Autopark for Windshield wipers

Re: [FWDLK] Autopark for Windshield wipers

Tom,

Your wiper motor has a “park” switch that continues to supply power, when the dash switch is turned off, until the blades reach the Park position, then the switch opens and the blades stay put. When the switch fails to make contact, the blades stop wherever they are when the dash switch is turned off.

There should be a repair process for this failure mode in your factory shop manual.

Dave Homstad

56 Dodge D500