Re: [FWDLK] query re choke conversion kits

Re: [FWDLK] query re choke conversion kits

In a message dated 9/27/2005 10:32:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
What I really need is the little piston assembly that actually
> puts the choke on (used on hot air choke with internal vacuum) just in
> case someone has a source of those.
Fern,
The little choke piston actually is used to pull the choke OFF at idle.  Without it, the choke would close at idle airflow and flood the engine.  (No, I don't have one!)

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, Michigan