[FWDLK] Electrons and car starters

Thanks to all for their responses.  I have never been one to shy away from asking questions although my grandmother, who raised me, used to tone me down if I got on the adults nerves too much.  Mostly I find that people love to tell you what they know and folks who are afraid to admit they do not know something know less.  Based on my high school physics class, I was certainly surprised to find the open debate about flow, though.

People talk about what is the greatest invention.  My living in Florida dictates me to say  ‘air conditioners’.  (did not want to get an AC discussion going since we just finished DC, grin).  I started working with mainframe computers when OS 360 came out and there were tons of reference materials put out by IBM.  I was often frustrated on how much I had to comb thru to find one piece of info and how nice it would be for things to be highly cross-referenced.  Google and other search engines rank as number one to me as I can find so much so quickly now.

Tom