Re: [FWDLK] He said/She said: TALE-fins...

Re: [FWDLK] He said/She said: TALE-fins...

We once had a fellow with a 70 Chrysler 300 Hurst that had round chrome tailpipe extensions on it. Got really upset losing points for them as not original. He showed a Factory Promo Photo with the round ends as "Documentation" but it didn't fly as none of the cars came that way. It was an early photo for the Dealers.
Hursts have a flat 2 chambered very expensive (now in SS) extension.

Ray