Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 8:33 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Does Anyone Need Tires?

Hi All,

I?ve gotten a lot of questions about the tire discount.  Here?s a few key points:

-          As a ?group?, we need to order 25 or more tires. We do not need to all order the same type/size/brand ? they can all be different.

-          Shipping of your chosen tires would be direct to you, and you would arrange payment with Coker directly.

-          When we get enough folks together, I will send out another email with the details of who to call at Coker, and how to get in on the ?group deal?.

Just drop me a line if you?re interested and I?ll get it all set up early next week for ordering with Coker.

Thanks!

-Dave