Re: [FWDLK] The ForwardLook Web Site...

I am a sort of silent member of the list, but had to add my whole hearted concurrence with Clay.  Congrats on the wedding.  The web site is wonderful and has helped me allot over the years.  I remember meeting Dave at Carlisle a few years ago.

Again, congrats on your wedding Dave!!!

To all,

Again, thank you Dave, I honestly do appreciate everything you have created here, and through everything, were willing to keep going. Also, thank you to Juley for being that very special piece to the puzzle of Dave's life to make him complete, but at the same time, sharing in his desires, and keeping him motivated, but most of all, for sharing him with us as well. It takes a very special person to not only love a car nut, but it takes a super doper special person to love and share a car AND web engrossed person. And for you being that person for him, as well as one of the nicest “car guys wives” I have met to date, thank you too. It was an honor to meet you as well, and couldn’t be happier to hear of your recent marriage.