Re: [FWDLK] Chrysler Classic....

Hello All,
Just as a note, I did not attend this year, but have every year for the past five. A family event prevented it this year.
What I will say is that this show is HEAVILY tilted in favor of the muscle cars, and specifically drag racing. Two years ago I almost fainted when someone turned up with a 58 Plymouth Savoy 4-dr. Of course, no one showed any real interest in it, and it was an Ohio car (read: Rust). But that was the first and only FWDLK car I have ever seen at it.
Other than that little problem, it is generally a decent show. Has a good vendor selection, but generally a sparse amount of real 'swap' meet area. Most of it is generally dominated by businesses. Of course, prices have SkyRocketed in the past couple of years, and everything has turned to GOLD, but that is a discussion for another day.

Just my pennies,
Charles.

Garrett wrote:

I hear there's a swap meet coming up this weekend in Columbus, Ohio that is run by the same people that put on the Chrysler Classic...just curious if anyone knows where I can find some more information about it. I know they have a website but I'm failing to find it.

Also, anyone planning on attending?

Thanks,
Garrett