From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of eastern sierra Adj
Services
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 9:41 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Petting the Car

JFG, (just for grins), per the recurrent discussion on special-ordering
non-molded carpeting, for our cars, I contacted my small town auto
upholstery shop (which has an out-of-town-customer reputation), & asked
them what they would charge "today", if a person dropped off his
FWDLKER, & said :"Install-me a new carpet, (standard cut-pile, or loop-
pile, in black), and stitch-in this here heel-pad, I've got
and gimme  a jute pad, & I'll see ya, @ 5 o'clock, tonite."

Shop said, "If you have an appointment, & if we have the material in
stock, &/or have ordered it before you GET here :   $ 350.00" .

The cost of the carpet: $100.00.

But that's just here in Bishop, and the finished product is
professionally/perfectly installed.

Neil Vedder