Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 10:40 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] '57 Dodge in Ft. Lauderdale, FL

If I remember correctly, it was listed first in California, then it was advertised in Hemmings in about February/March as being auctioned off at one of the major auctions in Florida.  I assume this is where he bought it, and now he?s trying to turn it around.  He does have it listed in his current Hemmings ad for $50,000+.

I bought my 69 Barracuda convertible from him over year ago, and while I?m pretty satisfied with it, it was certainly not in the pristene condition as he described it.  In the year I?ve had it, it?s needed major transmission and brake work totalling a couple thousand $$$, plus a new top and some other piddly stuff.  All in all, I?m still happy I own it, but would think more than twice before doing business with him again.

Tony Boatman

Boise, Idaho