[FWDLK] Vacationing next weekend

Hi All,

I’m having a long weekend off, next week, and am considering a short trip from The Netherlands, with one of my kids.

Of course I would like to go to a good car show or swap meet, or anything forward look!

Or maybe find that very special ’57 Dodge…., or matching Airstream…

So, does any of you have any tips? Would be much appreciated!

Our plan is to leave Wednesday May 24th and return Monday May 28th. Short trip…

Jim Hoekendijk

Apeldoorn, The Netherlands

’57 Dodge D-500 x2