Re: [FWDLK] Click-it or Ticket?

I'm gonna 'hit' my 3 message/day rate, but, W.T.H. -----around early
70's, CA 'experimented'
with retro-fitting positive crankcase ventilation, on 'all'(?) cars;
"you" will see (I do), periodically, late 50's cars, with
hose-connections running from a valve cover, to the air cleaner, which
is NOT a bad-idea, because, otherwize,  the nasty-oily blow-by, is
shunted to the undercarriage area, by that steel tube, that connects to
the rear of the engine, @ the 'valley'.

At some point,. shortly thereafter, the law was changed-back, and, now,
"we" are free to pollute the air, & mess-up our undercarriages.

My car came from IN, so it's got the OEM engine-vent-tube "oiling" the
undercarriage.

Neil Vedder