Re: [FWDLK] Click-it or Ticket?

OK : 3-and-out (if this one makes it to the List)

In CA ONLY the lap belt is required to be used
even if there is a shoulder restraint, EG : you can drive with the
shoulder restraint behind your back, or, not employ a late-60's style
'separate' shoulder belt, (if you're stupid, or lazy.)

On the matter of bolting in seat belts, I just used large washers, on
both sides of the floorpan, to secure/support the belt- mounting bolts.

I figure that, if I'm in a bad-enuf accident to cause the belt-washers
to rip outa/thru the floorpan, I don't necessarily want to survive that
horrific of an event.

Neil Vedder