[FWDLK] Emailing: do-you-wet-floor-before-painting-79606

[FWDLK] Emailing: do-you-wet-floor-before-painting-79606

    I found this site with a link from another group I belong to, it discusses wetting the floor before painting, there is another link from a user hemi43 that shows his homemade paint spray booth that looks like a professional booth to me. Check out the old Dodge he is rodding.

John

Shortcut to: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/do-you-wet-floor-before-painting-79606.html