From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jim Krausmann
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 4:50 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Need 325 Poly Valve Covers

Hello,

Anybody have a set of '57 Dodge 325 poly valve covers for sale? I just found that my covers had been overtightened, cracked and then been filled with large goobers of brazing. I think the brazing weighs more than the covers. Even with all that they only covered about half the cracks.

E mail me back at kraus300@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Jim Krausmann

Detroit