[FWDLK] Virgil M., Jr. ??

Does anyone here have contact with the Imperial Club?

Someone, there, had had an interview with Virgil Exner's son.

I'm wondering if the Imp Club could contact Jr. and invite him to the
Tulsa party?

Hope he doesn't demand Appearance-Money.

So far, neither Hemmings Classic Cars, Motor Trend Classic, nor My
Classic Car (notice a
commonality, there?) had known about the Big Event; all are seriously
interested in covering it, but event-scheduling/programming meetings for
the coming-year are held around November, each year.

Neil Vedder