Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 9:41 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] WAGONS ( & others!) : HO!

Hope you (& others!) drive thru Bishop, cause on SAT or SUN, I'll drive
4 hrs to Ron Mog's home, in Apple Valley, & on MON drive 7-8 hrs to
Albuqerque, & then, on TUES drive another 7-8 hrs, on to T-Town.

Hopefully, Alumcan (who LURKS here--Rick, I can hear you, breathing!!)
might "paste/post" this, to a (NEW??) "Caravaning" thread, so that
others (Westerners, & NorWesters!)  might meet, @ Victorville, @ say,
the Route 66 Museum, on D Street (right "off of "  the Route 15 exit) @
a certain time (like 7:30 AM) to join up with any other car-avans, who
might have reached that area. "Cheap" gas is right there, too...

Victorville is right "on" US highway 395, which is a logical, scenic
route, for anyone coming down, from the PacWest.

The Route 15 D Street exit is within about 30 miles of Route 40, which
will take us-all, staright-to  T-Town.

So, there could be quite a few cars forming-up, in Victorville...

Next stop would be...???

Neil Vedder