From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill K.
Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2006 12:45 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Virgil EX JR, to Tulsa ???

I have read that US soldiers were ordered to destroy Saddam Hussien's,
or
someone else's in the Iraqi government, collection of vintage cars -
which
included many nicely restored American cars, all stored in a warehouse
somewhere in Bahgdad.

The excuse was to prevent them from being used by terrorists as car
bombs,
like having a few less cars has stopped them - they might better have
been
left to auction off later to recoup the country some money (a million
bucks
is a million bucks).

Anyhow, if the XNR is there, it's probably still there, what's left of
it
that is after being run over by a US tank.  Nice eh?

Bill K.