[FWDLK] need info re seat belts in 1962 300H conv

[FWDLK] need info re seat belts in 1962 300H conv

I would like to install a set of rear seat belts in my 1962 300H convertible but need to be in touch with someone who has already done so or has the info needed as to where to mount the anchor bolts. There's no problem with the inner side anchor bolt (the one closest to the centre of the car) but on a convertible there seems to be too much stuff on the underside of the floors to mount the outer anchor bolt. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks from Fern in sunny Cranbrook BC about 50 miles north of the Idaho/Montana borders.