[FWDLK] windlace for 1955

Hi everyone I am going to replace the windlace and head liner in my 55 New Yorker 4 door sedan. {Mice worked on it a few years ago}  I tried to replace it about 14 years ago and no luck finding the windlace.  I recovered the old stuff as no one made this windlace for this car at that time.   1994

  Does anyone know of a supplier that makes the proper windlace for the 55 Chrysler’s that has the extra channel in it!!   Also while I am at it I have a sample of the original carpet that was in the car.  It would be nice to have or know of some one that makes the original style windlace and also the proper type carpet that came with the car.

Chuck Deyoe  55 new Yorker