[FWDLK] Fw: TF transmission fluids

I'm hearing simply everyone loves Dexron and that very knowledgeable people in the auto trans repair world have all recommended it and that no one is experiencing any sort of problems because of it and of course if you need a quart, you can get it anywhere which is not true of type F.

Hard to argue with success.  Those that stoplight brawl or drag race on a track now and then, probably ought to be using type F.  Everyone else, perhaps including myself, can do just fine with Dexron.  Now in my own case, I'll externally adjust the linkage to keep line pressure up, raise shift points and make all shifts crisp because I like it that way and believe it adds both fuel mileage and trans longevity.
Maybe I'm not too old to learn?

Wayne