[FWDLK] Think Tulsa (still) looks like THIS??

[FWDLK] Think Tulsa (still) looks like THIS??

I HOPE it still does; will make for great cruising!

I live in a small town, & there's not a lot of 'downtown' street
cruising, here.

The 'fact'  that the downtown area may NOT be "grid-locked" , at nite
does not bother me!

btw, Adam Lindenbaum mentioned ( in Re: Jim Hoekendijk's interest in
removing his car, Mr. Greene's heater assembly) correctly, that Jim
would have to score dash-top block-off plates, but, those guys could
always be located/installed at any later date.

On 57+ Dodges, there are also a Blower switch
and a Defroster switch, on the lower portion of the dash. Block off
'plugs' (for radio-delete, e.g.) are not hard to find.

Jim, IIRC, one or both of the AZ wrecking yards has a heater delete car,
in it.

Neil Vedder