[FWDLK] '55-'56 Imperial questions

Guy down the road from my buddy did some scrapping and when we went by in
the morning he had a '55-6 Imperial 4dr out pulling the Hemi.  By the time
we had a chance to come back, it was gone.

What are the taillights on one of those going for?  Power seat or window
parts, switches?  Just curious how much money this guy threw away - the car
didn't even look too bad even though it had obviously been sitting around.

Bill K.