[FWDLK] Intro and looking for Buckets seats console from pre 63 chrysler

[FWDLK] Intro and looking for Buckets seats console from pre 63 chrysler or dodge

Hello everyone,

I am long time mopar fanatic, and a member of the MML since 94.  I have owned a 69 RR, many 70 RRs, and have had a couple of 70 Super Bees.  I current own a modified 70 Super Bee with a 6.1 Hemi. You can see shots of it at www.plumfloored.com.  I do a lot of work with the new hemis.

I just bought a 58 Plymouth Belvedere 2 dr hrtp, and am trying to get a 58 Fury (350) project car.  I am looking for the seats and console out of a 300.  I noticed there was a 300G being parted out on the 300 archives, but there is no contact info. Is anyone on that list and has this info, or knows of a car for sale?

Thanks

Grasso