[FWDLK] Some '58 Dodge wagon questions

So I happened on a '58 Dodge 2-door suburban Thursday, we were there to get
a '57 Buick ragtop out of this yard.

The cars in this row have circa-1965 inspection stickers, including that '57
and a '58 Buick we moved out of the way.  This Dodge was loaded with
carburators, starters, fuel pumps (I found a Stromberg 97 in there).  It's
actually only 3 spots over from the '58 Dodge convertible I bought in March.

The rear bumper is sagging and kind of loose - anyone messed with one of
these that was rusty, enough to tell if that means the frame has terminal
cancer?  The doors on it were decent, it was complete underhood and a 325
poly car, and the tailgate window rolled right down for me.  Some of the
body actually seems better than the ragtop, but the bumper was mounted solid
on that car and the frame only had two little holes.

I don't want to spend three hours cutting brush to get to this car to find
out it's only a parts car - unless someone needs one.  I don't think a
single part was ever taken off this car.

Bill K.