[FWDLK] Scrapping '60 WIndsor 4dr

I'd rather have some of the stuff this guy is crushing than this old rotted
sedan.  I can swap this and some other cars to the guy in exchange for the
other stuff, so I evaluated my collection and decided this one can go.

After I cut the bumpers, one good fender, the dash from this, plus take the
carb, generator (or alternator, I forget which it has), maybe the starter,
and the radiator, it's going.  If you want anything or need anything let me
know, soon.

There are no taillights, no marker lights, no backup lights, windshield is
cracked, doors may be useable, grille is gone, hood is useable (Chrysler
script is gone), most of the side trim is gone, I cut the quarters off it,
the tail panel is okay but the trunk lip is rotty like they all do, motor is
set up but supposedly ran 10 years ago.  383 2bbl and iron TF.

3 weeks tops on this -

Bill K.