[FWDLK] Road Trip USA

Hi all,

Just like last year, I'm going for a road trip through the west. From
October 17th until November 5th. Flying into Los Angeles CA and leaving
from Seattle WA.

My plans/route as for now are roughly from Los Angeles CA, through
Bishop CA, Spokane WA ending in Puyallup WA. California, Nevada, Idaho
and Washington state. Roughly, because any deviations are still possible.

I would very much like to know if there are any interesting
salvage/wreckage yards along the way. I want to visit as much as
possible, and just like last year make a photo inventory on the
Internet, for us all to see.

Any tourist information is welcome too, off course. This time I'm
traveling with my 15 year old daughter and it will be her first time in
the US.

Looking forward to your replies!

Jim Hoekendijk
The Netherlands