From: William Huff <wbh@xxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 2:58:06 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Lifts-Second Time

Same question, different company, ASE Deals offers a 9000 lb.
Bend-Pak, made in the USA, commercial grade with free shipping and it
has air operated safety devices if a cable should part.  Same basic
price.  Anyone know about Bend-Pak?
http://www.asedeals.com/garage_lift.html

Thanks Again.

Hi,

Has anyone used or had experience with Affordable Automotive
Equipment?  They are in Orlando and I was thinking of purchasing one
of their 4 post lifts, either the Pro Park 9 Plus or the Pro Park
7.  I think they deal in Direct-Lift products.

http://www.affordableautomotiveequip.net/

Thanks,

Bill Huff