Re: [FWDLK] Hershey

Congrats, John! I think I contributed some parts to his project!

Are you, now, going to drive your beauty, to Tulsa? Or, "go" for a
Senior-Award (whatever that is---against "tougher" fresh-restos??)

LOL:  I just realized that an "Enclosed" new-resto, will out-score a
Trailer-Queen ( a resto that's over 6 months "old")  & a T.-Q. will
slaughter any "driver".....at a car show.

But a "driver"  will out-reward its owner; before his retirement, H. won
First-in-Class, @ three natl WPC meets, & almost got Best-of-Show/Dodge,
@ Colorado Springs, in 1986--losing out to a Plum Crazy Challenger
convie.  Drove him to each meet; now, he wouldn't even be on the judging
radar screens.

Believe me: it's more fun to drive-and-win, than to tow-and-win.

Neil Vedder