Re: [FWDLK] Lifts-Second Time

Mine came from American Automotive Equipment. Check here:

http://www.americanautomotiveequipment.com/4-Post-Lifts-p/fp12.htm

Once on the site, look around, check "About us". They make or sell all kinds of lifts and equipment.

My sons bought my twin Post lift for me for Christmas last year. I just finally got it installed. It's a 9000# lift, and very well built. It's A semetrical, and comes with truck adaptors and 2 sets of extensions (to raise the pads up off the arms) for the pads, so it will fit any thing. I'm a retired Master Technician, so I worked under lifts for the last 40 years. I'm very satisfied with this lift, the ease of installing, and the performance. I installed it in a 30 X 50 Pole Barn with 10 foot walls. the lift required 12 feet, so I installed it a little off center, against a truss. Using some steel, I made the lift a structural member of the truss and then cut out the center. I did most of it myself, needing some help for about 1 hour to stand the posts up, add the top sections and the cross arm which carries the hoses and cables across from one side to the other. I chose the overhead style to keep the floor under the car uncluttered. same price, The floor crossover requires a little less headroom, but is a pain in the ass to work over. Most recently I had a 1960 Chrysler 300 F Convert up on it and it was rock steady.

The company was very easy to work with and the total cost at my door was about $1850. It come in 1 skidded lump, banded together, so you'll need some way to get it off the truck. I used a neighbors Tractor to drag it back onto my trailer and unpacked it off the trailer into my shop. . I inventoried the parts, since one box was torn and sent them a list. they UPSed the parts the next day.

If any one needs photos, email me.

Regards, Ray

Hi,

Has anyone used or had experience with Affordable Automotive
Equipment?  They are in Orlando and I was thinking of purchasing one
of their 4 post lifts, either the Pro Park 9 Plus or the Pro Park
7.  I think they deal in Direct-Lift products.

http://www.affordableautomotiveequip.net/

Thanks,

Bill Huff