Re: [FWDLK] Mechanical Arts

I always use outlook express, and it's always listed the individual's address and the list's address in the "To" line. I generally remove the individual's address and just send it to the group as a whole. When people respond to e-mails of mine, I'm used to getting a couple copies of the e-mail, but not not three or four, and in most of those instances, I hadn't yet sent out an e-mail to respond to. It looks like each e-mail is being sent to the list twice, judging by the headers, and I've been told that I'm not the only one it's happening to, so I don't think I'm going crazy quite yet.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Jones" <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 6:22 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Mechanical Arts

Look at the heading or from/to at the top of every email. Sent by you
to the group (you are a member so that's one copy) and reply to you
(there's another)
And when you reply, look at the addresses. You'll see that it's being
sent to whoever sent it and cc'ed to the Group and a reply to yourself.
You are a member of the group so you get one for yourself and one for
you as a member of the group.
Remove your name as a cc if it's there.

Regards, Ray