[FWDLK] 1959 Desoto

Hi all. I just seen an ad in a local auto swapper of a 59 Desoto for sale. I thought it might be good for parts as it had an interior fire the ad says.It looks like a 4 door and the phone number in Michigan is 517 490 8286 and the asking price is 975 dollars.
There is a web site listed also.    www.integrityautomotiveandparts.com

   Not mine I am just passing it along to the list.