[FWDLK] Listserv issues

Hi All,

As some of you have noticed, there have been some issues with the listserv at PSU.  They have just moved to a new, faster machine, and seem to be having a bunch of issues.

Two of my other lists on the listserv have suddenly ‘disappeared’.  I have an email in to the admin, and hope to hear what’s going on soon.

If, for some reason, this list should suddenly disappear, don’t panic!  =)  I made a backup list of the subscribers for a worst-case scenario (if we would need to move the list), but I imagine they will work out most of the issues shortly.

I will also post any relevant news on the http://www.forwardlook.net home page if necessary.

-Dave