Re: [FWDLK] Stuck in the 50's or just sightly into the 60's.

Re: [FWDLK] Stuck in the 50's or just sightly into the 60's.

Welllll, when EYE was a boy, & my father insurance-broker, in Toledo had
HIS boughten-new 1957 CRL (non-D) 2-dr HT, he lost about four sets of
the car's SPINNER hubcaps.

The Police told him that he/his car, without the 'caps' signalled that
he was :

" Hot-toTrot "--I'll never forget that description!

Also, even now, ESPECIALLY now, really, you will see 'Curb Feelers'
installed in the wrong location: instead of putting it on the end of the
front  bumper (the first part  of the car which will come in contact
with a curb, and in front of the tire) , the owner will install it on
the rear of the front wheel opening (where, it's really too-late,
if/when you hear that-guy making 'noise' !

Also, you'll see them be incorrectly mounted in front of the REAR wheel,
instead of behind it (ditto).

Ya know, with my new tires, I SHOULD install some 'feelers' !!!

Neil Vedder