Subject: Your album has been shared!
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 16:23:35 -0700 (PST)
From: membership@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpollock@xxxxxxxx

You have been invited to view Charles's photos!
Thank you for sharing your KODAK EASYSHARE Gallery album!

Here is a copy of the email that was sent with the album.

Subject: View my photos

Charles has shared photos with you.

You're invited to view my online photos at the Gallery. Enjoy!

- Charles

Pumpkin Run 04
(1 album)
Do more with these photos!
Buy Kodak prints Create a collage Create a mini photo book Create mugs
If you can't see the link, copy and paste the following directly into your browser:
© 2006 Kodak Imaging Network, Inc. All rights reserved. KODAK EASYSHARE Gallery is trademark of Eastman Kodak Company.