[FWDLK] Six Pack Rebuild for my '58

Hello all,

I know it's slightly off-subject, but I've decided to
get working on my '58 Savoy after a couple of years of
inactivity. The car's getting a 440 six-pack motor,
and i'm going to rebuild the six-pack over the winter.
Does anyone know of a rebuild book for the Holleys?
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated as I
haven't managed to turn anything up so far.

Cheers,

Anth