[FWDLK] seat upholstery

I grew up in and around a ton of MoPars, and the only, and I mean the ONLY one of those Forward Look cars with decent seat upholstery was the '57 Dodge Custom Coronet sedan. ALL the others, regardless of price, had cheap cloth that ripped within a couple of years.

Some of those were '55-'56's with "chair-high" seats.

You had to be really brand faithful to put up with a two year old car with ripped seats.

--Roger van Hoy, Washougal, WA, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '56 Plymouth, '66 Plymouth, '41 Dodge